A project that just was installed in my clients home I took some quick photos of the after.
Family room I used a fabulous Kathryn Ireland fabric. Challenges=a beam to work around so size mattered,originally my client was sure she was unable to have window treatments in this room. Very simple tailored valance with a contrast in the pleats the simplicity of the valances really lets the fabric shine.
In the kitchen we used a wonderful large print for the valance and added some ticking stripe as the contrast in the pleats and banding. My clients and I had helped them with the kitchen design had just installed a new kitchen. It included gutted the whole space, new cabinets, layout and tried to open the kitchen into the dining room as much structural possible. We used the same fabric in both rooms to unify the space but fabricated in different treatments.
This the awesome tape we used on the leading edge of the panels.
More to come of this home I am presently working on the living room.